By Paul Edwards bio
Springtime may mean that love is in the air, but your office can’t hesitate to dump a policy that creates problems. Some policies are so…
Start Your FREE Membership NOW
• Discover Proven Ways to Be a Better Medical Office Manager
• Get Our Weekly eNewsletter, MOMAlert, and MUCH MORE
• Absolutely NO Risk or Obligation on Your Part -- It's FREE!
• Get 3 Months of Full Premium Membership Access
• Includes Our Monthly Newsletter, Office Toolbox, Policy Center, and Archives
• Plus, You Get FREE Webinars for C.E.U. Credit, and MUCH MORE!
A large Colorado clinic has started allowing staff to work from home. But unlike most employers, it doesn’t…
To meet that one special guy or gal. . . . It’s the stuff dreams are made of. But when that love connection takes place within…
The ease, speed, and efficiency of mobile device-based text messaging has made it a primary communications tool among doctors and other health care providers, covered entities, and business associates. But this convenience can also lead to security risks, cautions Melissa (Lisa) Thompson, a shareholder in…
Needless to say, the election of Donald Trump will have major ramifications on the entire health care industry. But while changes are a certainty, it is far from clear what…