Understanding the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015 (MACRA) is vital because it changes how Medicare pays physicians for services as well as care delivery. It moves away from fee for service to value-based care. Not understanding the new policies, passed on October 14, 2016, will result in a penalty of negative 4 percentage!
Make no mistake – you must be prepared for these changes or it will cost you! Join industry expert Tina Colangelo as she reviews the necessary information you need to maximize your return and keep your practice afloat in the coming year. She will review and discuss:
- What MACRA is … and its impact on your business
- MIPS and APM … what each pathway is and its importance in 2017
- MIPS Track … and how a practice is scored under it
- Who is Eligible to Participate
- The Payment Schedule
- Demonstrated Performance Deadlines
- And much, much more!