Why you need this form:
|Employee referral continues to be the No. 1 source of external hires. Good employees know other good employees, so why not tap this valuable pipeline of potential job candidates?|
Start Your FREE Membership NOW
• Discover Proven Ways to Be a Better Medical Office Manager
• Get Our Weekly eNewsletter, MOMAlert, and MUCH MORE
• Absolutely NO Risk or Obligation on Your Part -- It's FREE!
• Get 3 Months of Full Premium Membership Access
• Includes Our Monthly Newsletter, Office Toolbox, Policy Center, and Archives
• Plus, You Get FREE Webinars for C.E.U. Credit, and MUCH MORE!
Why you need this assessment:
|Information collected about individual job applicants is considered personal information subject to privacy laws, regardless of whether the information is publicly available online. You need to consider these privacy risks you face before using social media sites like Facebook to gather personal information about job applicants.|
Why you need this screening notification:
|Collecting information about job applicants from social media websites like Facebook can get you into legal hot water. That’s because the information you collect may be considered protected, personal information to the extent applicants can show they had a reasonable expectation of privacy in the material.|